front porch trash

front porch trash

Friday, August 31, 2012

VACATION HERE WE COME....

Wow, it has been so long since I have had a vacation. Of any kind.

My daughter, SmartA** has tickets for Dragon Con in Atlanta this week end. She was going alone until I convinced her that it would be nice to have someone to help drive and navigate Atlanta. She absolutely hates to drive on the interstate. Panic time. Me? I could care less.

So off we go on today. Her boss won't let her have off but half a day today, even though she has the time to use. Some dumb personal rule about not taking the day before and the day after a holiday off. But there are so many things that she wants to do today at the convention. Some of the things last until 4 AM!

I hope we make it in time for her to do something today.

I am going THRIFTING while she is at the convention.
Three glorious days of shopping for stuff.
Old stuff, new stuff, good stuff. Hopefully no bad stuff.
I've done my homework.
I've got my lists, my phone, hopefully enough dough.
I just hope my feet and back can hold out for all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment