front porch trash

front porch trash

Monday, March 31, 2014

Buzz Lightyear Toy Help

I picked this cute little toy up with the idea that I could take the screws from the base and remove the clear dome and re-glue Buzz in his spot.


After all, it was half price day and he was only 99c to begin with.


I have looked and looked trying to find another one like this but no luck. I have googled every combination of Buzz spaceship, rocket, rocketship, toy and whatever. No luck.
Did I mention it lights up and spins? Because Buzz is loose in the dome, he gets thrown to the side and makes the whole thing wobble. I wish I could fix it but when you take the screws out the dome doesn't come off. Hopefully someone will figure out a way to fix it and have it spin correctly

Has anyone seen one like this?

2 comments:

  1. This kind of toy is often sold at the "on ice" shows. We bought a different version of Buzz at Toy Story On Ice, had an Elmo one we bought at Sesame Street On Ice, etc. The kids love them in the arenas where it's darkish they light and are really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, duh, that makes sense. That's probably why I haven't been able to find it in the "official" Disney stuff. It's not sold in stores. I thought I had a rare item, maybe not, but interesting. Guess I'll have to lower the price :(

    ReplyDelete