front porch trash

front porch trash

Saturday, December 10, 2011

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?..... BUSY

Has it been Thanksgiving since my last post?
My, how time flies when you are having fun!!!

It has been a whirlwind of activity at our house. Well, for us a whirlwind. We tend to lead a much to sedate life and it doesn't take much to make a whirlwind.

I have been busy on ebay. That puppy just sucks the life out of you.
You need to list to sell.
When you sell you have to ship.
When you sell you need to acquire inventory.
When you acquire inventory you need to list.
One vicious cycle.

It has been fun trying to guess what will sell and what will sit forever. Sometimes I guess right and sometimes I watch something sit forever until the right person comes along.

Take these surprises for example.

1992 Hasbro Pony Surprise...guess what the surprise is


1992 Hasbro Kitty Surprise

My girls were too old in 1992 for this kind of toy so I completely missed these. I was at the GW this week and found these. When I picked them up I thought they were unusual because they have vinyl faces. But that isn't the surprise. Their tummy's have a velcro pouch with the babies inside. I know that kitties have multiple babies, but I think it is kinda rare for ponies to have triplets!! My daughter said they were creepy. Well apparently creepy sells. The pony sold in 14 hours and the kitty was sold in 25 hours. Now that was a surprise!! A nice one.

This was another surprise I found the same day. Who would have thought that women would want to relive the torpedo days. But these were new and still in the package. After checking ebay, apparently there is a market for them.

Madonna, eat your heart out
I can't wait to see what I'll find at the thrift store next week. You find something every time you go that you didn't know you needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment