front porch trash

front porch trash

Sunday, December 11, 2011

WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THE LISTS?

Every time I log on to ebay (or any other website this time of year) I am hit with a list of some kind. Electronics...games...gifts for him...gifts for her....gifts for your dog...gifts for your iguana...you get the idea.

Why? To get you to shop, of course.

But I have a question.

Am I not smart enough to think of something for my personal friends and family all by myself? Am I not the person who knows them best?

I don't need someone sitting in an office staring at a computer trying to make people BUY more of their stuff!!!

SO THERE....take that you list makers!!!

Oh, if you do need something for your iguana they have a list of sizes over at O.com....seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment