front porch trash

front porch trash

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trouble with the bay?

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to ebay?

I have been having trouble since Sunday with logging in and doing any kind of re-listing and printing labels and almost anything ... except shopping. Well, I had a problem with that also.

Monday it took me one hour and 15 minutes to get 7 labels printed. Seven labels! It should have taken 15-20 minutes, tops. I couldn't get to the print shipping page in any way, shape or form. And when I did I couldn't get to the print label page. I was able to access other sites without any problems.

How do they expect me to have any sales if they can't provide me access to my pages? How am I supposed to get my packages mailed in one day if I can't access shipping labels? Are buyers able to access my pages and make purchases? Are my items even visible?

I tried to use my "free" coupon to purchase a battery on Sunday and even though I had the correct code it didn't give me credit on my purchase. Grrrrr. I suppose that now they want me to buy something else to use the coupon. Customer support was no help, after 37 minutes on hold!!

I am so frustrated with "the bay" that I am wishing and praying for another site to step up and take control of the sales that they used to provide.

I can't wait until their fall ad campaign starts to attract new buyers. I want to throw something at the tv every time I hear one.

Rant over!!

3 comments:

  1. I had problems on Sunday but Monday and Tuesday things worked for me. This morning I haven't really done anything to test it out except check for new sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was down for me most of Sunday, but I've been listing and printing shipping labels since then without any issues. I hope the kinks get worked out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had trouble on Sunday. But worked fine Monday and Tuesday. I did try to call customer service on Sunday. I was on hold for 1 hour and 37 minutes I was so stinking mad. My husband kept saying to wait them out but I had steam coming out of my ears by then so I finally hung up. GRRR! So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete