front porch trash

front porch trash

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GET BACK IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET, YOUNG MAN


I can't believe it finally happened. My baby grandson has grown up.

He can't be 16 years old today, he just can't. I haven't gotten any older, so he couldn't possibly have aged either.
The prince, and the two princess
When he was born and ready to come home, the apartment that his Mom and Dad lived in decided that it would be a good time to fumigate for bugs. You can't bring a baby home when they are fumigating. So, he gets to come to Grandma's house.!!! Where to sleep? No crib at Grandma's yet. No dresser drawer. Where? How about a laundry basket? Works for me. Worked for him.

Now I wish he was still able to fit in that basket. He is now taller than most of the family and he is catching up to his dad really fast. His braces are off and he is a handsome young man. He has been driving for a while now and was brave enough to drive my car, a 5-speed, and did really good. Even went through a license check with flying colors.

But it would be nice if they could stay little forever!!

Happy Birthday Basket Boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment