front porch trash

front porch trash

Sunday, October 14, 2012

JUST PLAIN STRANGE TO CREEPY

Been busy this week with lots of listings. I have been trying to get 6 new listings scheduled every day. So far so good and  I have been able to keep up the pace. Some days it takes me 3 hours to get the listings done and some days it takes ALL DAY to get the same amount done. I need some serious motivation some days.

But with the increased listings I am getting consistent sales and they are gradually creeping up in numbers and dollar amounts. My goal is a minimum of $100 daily. Since I have been selling full time for just 14 months I feel like this is a reasonable goal. Some days are more than that and some days are a lot less. But the good thing is I have only had one day in the last three weeks with zero sales.

I have been visiting my favorite TS store weekly, except for last week, to keep fresh inventory even though I have a bunch of stuff to list. I am always amazed at the number of great things I find.

I haven't been to an estate sale in a long time and there was one in the next town, 7 miles away. So I just had to go. I should have gone on Friday, but I couldn't drag my lazy butt out of bed early enough to get there. So we went on Saturday. Slim Pickings!!!

I did get some craft things. A couple of patterns, a tatting shuttle, a Beistle turkey, and a handful of knitting patterns along with a couple of knitting books. This one is really weird. No, not the designs, the models showing the different designs. Take a look and I think you'll see why. The photography was done in Switzerland and is from the 60's or early 70's.



Superman ?(No, just constipated)
I wear my fantastic sweater to aerobics!
Hey babe, what's your sign?
I'm hiding out here....with my ascot and sweater and no shoes!!
Holy Crap...double your pleasure....
Hi, my name is Hairy uhhh I mean Harry...tennis anyone?
tickle tickle under the chin.....

See I told you so.  Well, at least the design are classic and look fairly easy so I hope I won't have a problem selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment