front porch trash

front porch trash

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I HATE EBAY...COMPUTER VIRUS...AND TAX TIME

I have had major problems the last week.

Let's just start with my *lovely* computer. It has crashed...twice in the past week. Now it is just sitting there....staring at me with that black, square face and doing nothing. I am going crazy.....crazier...I am back on my *lovely* laptop and will be until I can figure out what is wrong with the desktop. I couldn't even access my blog on the desktop along with other issues.
*feel free to substitute @#$% ^%*& ##@!!! **&^$ for the *lovely*

And I was going to do my taxes today....fat chance....with a busted 'pooter.

So I won't bore you with the details, but I'll be back when two things happen (more or less)
I get my taxes done and
I kill my computer
Which ever comes first.

And I had some good things to share....but they will have to wait.
(Boy, my laptop screen shrank and the keys are soooo close together......)

Well, maybe just one or two things. I went to my super favorite thrift store armed with my discount coupon and found some GOOD things. hot rollers...popcorn poppers(coffee roasters) and some odds and ends. The bad thing was I didn't have to be there at 8am to get the discount. It was good all day, all month. The other bad thing was that the coupon was only 25%. May is the 50% coupon for early in the morning. Oh well, I got there when it was early, only two cars in the parking lot and no crying babies or kids playing in the toy section.  Yeah!!!!!
More after taxes...

Carry on people

No comments:

Post a Comment