front porch trash

front porch trash

Saturday, March 10, 2012

ALMOST THERE....MORE STUFF MOVED

My life has been consumed with this moving and rearranging. I sometimes think it will never end. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel....almost....its very far away and not too bright. Like me!!

Moved more boxes. Moved more stuff.
Donated more stuff.
Finally got time to go to the Y and work out.
HEAVEN....never thought I would say that about working out!! but it felt so good to walk the track and swim laps in the pool.

Progress so far
This corner is for stuff to list and hopefully sell. I have my backdrop for photos on the closet door and lights set up but they come down for access to the closet.You can't see my toy stash between the totes and shelf. See the vintage potty chair? I don't  need to leave the room for anything!!
The work desk. I can sit my light box on the desk and take photos or better yet I could use it to do my income taxes.
The craft corner side of the room, the desk is to the left. The book case has little boxes of stuff that I have no idea what to do with. All of the paint brushes are in front of the TV, like I have time to look at TV. I love picnic baskets for storage!!
This is a box of  my Mom's things that I need to clean, photograph and list. Lots of 50's jewelry in there plus some other goodies.

With all of this stuff it will be 2013 before I can make a thrift store run without feeling guilty.

I wonder what I have missed at the thrift store lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment