front porch trash

front porch trash

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A NIGHT ON THE TOWN......SORTA

This has been a week from hell.

I have probably a bucket of crap that has dripped out of my nose or been coughed up from my chest. And yet it still continues to drip.

To celebrate my crappy week, after work today (yes, Saturday) my SweetiePie took me out to dinner and....the grocery store.

Romance isn't dead...sorta....

Now, don't misunderstand me. I love my SweetiePie and he was trying to be thoughtful and I didn't have to cook but he did have a motive behind the madness.

We went to McDonalds and then to Food Lion.  I have been trying very hard to keep us out of fast food places. After his surgery the doctor suggested VERY STRONGLY that SweetiePie limit his intake of fat and sodium and we are all trying very hard to be good in the food department. Since McDonalds is the king of fat and sodium, I questioned his choice. "Gas is so expensive we don't need to drive too far" OK it makes sense.......sorta.  Oh and Food Lion had that lowfat staple, Breyers Ice Cream, on SALE.

So that was my night on the town.....sorta.

Now for the Mythbusters marathon to make the evening complete...sorta

I know, I know you are all jealous...sorta

No comments:

Post a Comment