front porch trash

front porch trash

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FULL OF IT...UP TO THE TOP

What does everyone think of when you hear "you're full of it"?

Yeah, me too. Crap, ca-ca, poop or whatever your word for "it" is.

Well, my family has told me for years that I am full of it and I didn't believe them.

Now I know it is true. I have been blowing my nose and hacking up all kinds of gross stuff for the past 6 days. Probably enough to fill a large garbage bag and in colors not found in nature. I should seriously think of investing in the tissue market or at least the anti-histamine market.

Wait, I can't take antihistamines because they ALL make me sleepy. So scratch that investment. I just have to suffer and keep blowing unless I want to fall asleep in the middle of giving a patient an injection. Don't think that's such a good idea.

I thought colds and sinus infections only lasted a week or 7 days, whichever came first. That's what my Mom used to tell me when I wanted to stay home from school."Tough it out, it is only going to last a week".

Time is almost up and I can't wait to breathe again and sleep and stop coughing. Now the only thing left to figure out is when my time is up, at 12am or 11:59pm? 

You know I have been sick when I haven't even been to a yard sale or thrift store in a couple of weeks.
GASP!!!!!!!Where are those smelling salts?

No comments:

Post a Comment