front porch trash

front porch trash

Monday, May 23, 2011

DOWN IN THE DUMPS

It truly is a sad week end when one doesn't feel like going yard sale-ing. I don't know what I have but I am sure that no one else wants it. Cough, sneeze, runny nose and just generally feeling like crap.

We stopped at the elementary school in our small town and there were about 25 vendors. Lots of children's clothes but in smaller sizes than I needed for my little Princesses. Since we stopped at 11:00  a lot of the vendors were packing it in. One lady said take anything you want for free. I didn't see anything I could use, it was all baby and toddler stuff....grrr.. My only purchases were an Operation game (with all the pieces), a giant floor size Chinese Checkers (10cents), a Calphalon 8in. saute pan that had been in the dishwasher (that's a no no) and one vintage Fire King soup bowl.I think I spent about $2.35. Honestly, that's all I could find.

My daughter bought a giant tub of My Little Ponies for $5.00 and there were 40 in there. She is going to make Custom My Little Ponies.  
Well maybe not that exotic...

And I felt so rotten that I didn't even take pictures.

It has to get better....on no....wait....I have to work today....and Monday is a very busy day at the doctor's office...

No comments:

Post a Comment