front porch trash

front porch trash

Thursday, August 11, 2011

WHERE HAS SHE GONE?

I know....I know.....I've been a lazy blogger.
I have left you folks wondering about the minute details of my life;p
Here is what I did today.
I finally unloaded my van.
Now you may think no big deal. Right?

But what you don't know is that my last craft show was May 7. I haven't been hauling the stuff around, it has just been sitting there. First I had to clean out a spot in the garage to put the totes back in. They came out of the garage so they should go back in. Right? Not as easy as it seems. I have stuff. Lots of stuff. If you have ever participated in craft shows you know the deal.. You have spring stuff, fall stuff and Christmas stuff. Lots of stuff. And lots of stuff so you can make stuff.But that is another story and a whole other space.

When I did my last craft show I kinda moved stuff around in my haste to get the van loaded. Therefore, the big mess. Well here it is after I unloaded the van.We have a two car garage and this is my half. SweetiePie keeps a car in his half. My half has a car. Does Matchbox count?

See the Christmas lights on the left? There's a table saw under there, somewhere.



The bare spot on the wall is where I have cleaned out some space for my totes. I have about 25 totes, plus boxes of display items, shelving, Christmas lights, bags for sales and just stuff.

.This is the view from the cleaned out spot. Not a pretty site.
If you need me, I'll be in the garage. It's only going to be 98 today.









No comments:

Post a Comment