front porch trash

front porch trash

Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW DIRECTIONS

I have been busy this week. I am trying to make my house qualify for Hoarding.......
Well, not really, but it sure looks that way.

I had just cleaned up after the Princess' visit when Nikki, the good kitty, died. Then other problems came along and it seemed like there was no time in the day for anything FUN.

I want some FUN, I need some FUN. What I really need are some FUNDS....

Oh I know, lets sell some cemetery plots. For real. My parents had two places they had purchased for their final spot. Now, keep in mind that they could only use one. Time to sell some little pieces of real estate.

I also decided, after having a bunch of items to list on ebay, that I needed MORE to do. Ebay fees will eat you alive if you don't have the right listing skills. Selling items one by one in an auction format eat up a tremendous amount of time and often ebay makes more money than you do.  So I started to research how to make a little money, clean out some clutter and stay busy so I don't go absolutely crazy.

Well folks, I took the plunge and opened an ebay store. Call me crazy, but I am hoping to make some coin of the realm.  I know I won't get rich, but at least I can get some return for all of the  junk collections of treasures I have. Check me out here.

Besides, I can't be on Hoarders I need a haircut, mani and pedi and not until I lose at least 50 lbs!!!

I almost forgot, how is the Plastic Bag Challenge going?
Here's what you could win if you use the most cloth bags this month and the least plastic bags
This is a vintage bark cloth reusable bag, made by little ol' me.

Personally, I have only received 3 plastic bags this month!!!!! I have used recycled bags every single time except one day.(So, I'm allowed to forget ONE time) I even took my own bags to the thrift store. The clerk at Goodwill said that I was one in a thousand.

Hey I need more company. It's lonely at the top(?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment