front porch trash

front porch trash

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!!!

Let me start today by saying I am truly blessed and that my husband is recovering from surgery very nicely and I am truly grateful that he is doing so well.......BUT

HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!

For example.

A simple trip to Wal-Mart for some groceries and to pick up a prescription.
I am usually in and out of Wal-Mart in 30minutes, 45 minutes, tops.
We were in Wal-Mart for almost an hour and a half!!
We only needed a few things but my husband insisted on looking at everything on each and every aisle.
I think he just likes to drive the electric cart.
IT'S NOT A RACE CAR!!!

I still think the doctor released the wrong patient to me.



If this keeps up I am going to look like Rascal.


You know, the world's ugliest dog!

My hair looks like that now and some days my tongue hangs out just like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment