front porch trash

front porch trash

Friday, March 18, 2011

BROKEN PROMISE

When I started my blog I promised to post regularly.

However, I didn't count on my husband getting his head clunked at work, having surgery and spending almost a week in the hospital.  Who knew?

I will not promise to be back next week, because I don't like to break promises. I will be back next week now that things are back to normal looking better.

Picked SweetiePie up at the hospital Thursday and he came home and slept for the first time in a couple of days. Hospitals are not for rest. Now he thinks that he can do anything. His body is telling him different. I think he is like most guys because I don't know many men that handle sickness with any grace.

I made the comment on Facebook that I would rather take care of a caged bear than try and keep SweetiePie from doing what he isn't supposed to do. My niece said, "have fun with Yogi"
Better Yogi than Boo Boo.

I need to go thrifting or yard sailing or something sane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment