front porch trash

front porch trash

Friday, March 2, 2012

THE CRAFT EBAY MOVE.....I'M DYING HERE

I have been working on this room for almost two weeks now and we finally have the room cleaned out for the nephew.  I still haven't painted but that will have to wait.  The room is large enough to move stuff around and do one wall at the time.

The "new" ebay craft room downstairs is filled to the brim and threatening to take over everything.

Seeyou can barely see the shelves. This is the ebay side, with a bit of display stuff thrown in.

This is the craft sideSince I have taken these photos I have moved my desk down and you can barely turn around in there.

One good thing has happened out of all of this. I can put my light box on the desk and use my Ott lights to light the items. Looking better than with my other crappy set up.

See











Before


After













Much better

No comments:

Post a Comment