front porch trash

front porch trash

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'M IN LOVE.....

How appropriate!!

Valentines Day is just around the corner and I'm in love.  Well SweetiePie already knows I love him, this is something different.

Let me explain.

I have had major computer problems. My old desktop computer had a problem and I couldn't afford to fix it. I was in school at the time and had to start using my laptop for everything. Well...my old desktop is still broken and I still can't afford to fix it. It would cost as much as a new computer.  What to do....What to do...

My laptop memory and hard drive is simply not large enough to hold all of the graphics I need to list on ebay. I store my pictures on a flash drive but the process of editing and downloading them to SellerSourcebook takes a lot of RAM and my laptop was driving me crazy. It sometimes took me an hour to get just two items listed. And I have about 300 things I need to get listed. At that rate it would take me until December just to list my spring and summer items. Something had to give.

My daughter offered to let me use her desktop since she very seldom uses it. She prefers her laptop. I thought about it and don't like to borrow.....if I broke it I would have to replace it. 

So I bit the bullet and bought a refurbished tower only. I already had a flat screen monitor just sitting there getting dusty and a nice keyboard and a mouse. It just made sense.

This is what I am in love with...
 
Man is it FAST
It should only take me a week or two to fill up all the memory and the hard drive. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment