front porch trash

front porch trash

Saturday, August 3, 2013

PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE PHOTOS

Hi all...boy has it been like a roller coaster around here.

First, I have no sales for a day or so. Then I have 6 sales in a matter of a couple of hours. Then no sales and more no sales and then a sale or two, just to see if I'm paying attention.

I can't take it....I loose focus.....I let things slip by me.....I go CRAZY .....like off the deep end.

It sure is good there is no ice cream....or chocolate....in the house because I could make a quick job of some mint chocolate chip or burgundy cherry or rocky road....hold that thought. I'll be back in a few minutes.....

Well, I didn't run to the store for ice cream, but it sure was tempting. We did have to go purchase a new battery for my car, $175. I haven't made that much all week. I had better get busy busting my buns and get some "good" stuff listed.

I was zipping around yesterday trying to get pictures done and I started cleaning out boxes of things that used to be listed but that I let expire and didn't take them out of the listed boxes and put either in donate or relist. I keep sold on one side of the room and to list on the other side. And just everything in the middle. Hey, I do have a path to get from one side to the other....

I pulled out a cutie little pink elephant lovey and got busy taking pictures. I had about 5 or 6 loves that I just had no luck with and I thought I would let them sit and then take new pics and relist.

Didn't notice anything wrong until I was editing my pictures last night. This is one that did not make the listing.
I didn't stage this, it just happened. Can you find the funny?
I know, get my mind out of the gutter. But I bet I have a lot of company.

No comments:

Post a Comment