front porch trash

front porch trash

Monday, August 27, 2012

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DOES STUFF LIKE THIS?

Am I in my right mind? As, am I sane? Well the answer is NO.

I am busy trying to get my s*** together to go on vacation/thrifting and I go to the thrift store and purchase 55 items of clothing? (but they were only 20c and 80c each who could pass that up?)

Now I have to deal with those plus all of the crap sitting in totes all over the place before I leave for vacation.

It's a good thing there is booze in the house. I may need an IV of booze to keep me going. (not really, but a pleasant thought)

I'm trying to get things together and get a bunch of things scheduled for listing while I am away and for a few days after I get back so I can keep my listings on view on ebay. It seems like if you miss listing for a few days that you disappear and sales drop.

And for a nice relaxing change of pace I think I'll go make laundry detergent. Seems like someone has use up all of my detergent and my emergency stash. How dare me!!

No soap+extra loads of thrifted clothes=disaster!!

Every blog needs a picture. This is Sweetie Pie, the famous "cat hater"

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha! I also make my own laundry detergent. But I do have storebought stuff on hand in case I run out.

    Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

    ReplyDelete