front porch trash

front porch trash

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MEET MY FAMILY...MY HALF FAMILY

Now we have all heard about the dangers of posting pictures of your kids and grandkids on the internet. The disturbed individuals that are searching out the cute young things. Well, I don't think I have to worry about that.

I hope this won't attract the wrong kind of people.

Let me introduce you to my half family....

They are a happy little group. That is Fred on the left, except when he cross dresses, then he is Fredrica.
And on the right we have Perky, for obvious reasons.In the middle we have their little one, Bland. Fred is a real clothes horse. He loves all the high end clothing I can find. And when I find women's plus size clothing, he puts his bra on and struts his stuff. Perky loves vintage. She loves the style and feel of the vintage fabric. And their little one, Bland, takes after Fred. Bland is just as happy in a dress as in a pair of snow overalls.

And there you have them. One happy little half family.

Couldn't do it without them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment