front porch trash

front porch trash

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CAN'T WE POSTPONE THANKSGIVING?

Why didn't someone tell me tomorrow was Thanksgiving?
I'm so not ready.
Everybody is coming to my house for dinner.
But I've got stuff to do.....

I've got to take photos...I've got to list...I've got to sort stuff out
SEE
I've got piles of clothes

I've got piles of toys

I've got piles of stuff

I CAN'T BE BOTHERED.......wait.....I'll give everyone something to do. 
Mother of my Grandchildren can list, Son in law can take pictures, Grandson can carry all the heavy stuff
and the two princess can help sort out stuff.....
Hey everybody....you're gonna work for that turkey tomorrow and as a big reward you can have TWO pieces of pie.
Problem solved!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment