front porch trash

front porch trash

Sunday, June 24, 2012

MORE SURPRISES

Wow, more surprises. I love it.

I was researching the little people to see what I had and how much I could expect to get out of them. See the Grover and Roosevelt Little People? I didn't either at first.
Grover is blue, and on the blocks at the top right corner. Roosevelt is at the bottom, 6 o'clock, purple head and yellow body. It seems that these two have been sold for up to $10 each. Gordon and Susan are also at the bottom near Roosevelt. Seems like I have a Sesame Street thing here.  I probably won't list at $10 because I would like to sell them within a month, but it's nice to know that someone got the big bucks.

I don't know what I have done to the thrifting Gods to get such good thrift karma, but I hope I can keep it up.

On Saturday my yard sale buddy, my daughter SmartAss, had had several fun dentist visits this week and decided to sleep in. I ventured out on my own and only filled up one empty paper box. I had restraint....well, a little.
That's a lotta TI
The first two sales were blah. Nothing. The third one was great. I picked up TI Speak & Read, TI Speak & Math, TI Speak & Music and TI Little Maestro, Simon's Quest and a Dora Explore handheld, all for 25cents each. They all powered on and work great. Hope they all sell for big $$.



That's a lotta LPS
The next yard sale I picked up 65 LPS animals and a dozen or more Polly Pocket dolls with clothes and accessories. There were also a couple of bags of  LPS accessories. At that one LPS sale I got 120 different toys and a pair of Keens sandals all for $20.

Way to go thrift karma!!

2 comments: